Tips from the guide
As you will be walking in a completely natural environment, it’s important to be aware of your health.
Weather conditions in the Bay can change rapidly.
As a precautionary measure
– Rainwear and warm clothes
– Something to cover your head
– Food & Drinks to keep you hydrated
– Snacks and appetite suppressants
– Ventolin for asthmatics
– A towel
– A change of clothes for when you get back to the car
The ideal outfit
– Barefoot or neoprene slippers (aqua shoes)
– Shorts or leggings
– Your upper body well covered (to adapt to the weather conditions)
– Cap or hat
For the group’s safety, please respect the departure times indicated in the guide.
Delays will not be accepted due to tide schedules.
Please inform the guide in case of a problem.
If Météo-France announces an orange caution (thunderstorms), fog or reduced visibility to less than 500m, all outings are canceled, postponed, or refunded.